Custom property combo definitions + RUBEscript

General discussion about the R.U.B.E editor
tescott

Custom property combo definitions + RUBEscript

Post by tescott »

Is there a way to access / define custom property combo box definitions via RUBEscript?

--tim
iforce2d
Site Admin

Re: Custom property combo definitions + RUBEscript

Post by iforce2d »

No. I was thinking to keep script influence to things that are actually part of the scene itself. There are some things where it would be useful to have script access outside that scope though. Still thinking on this particular point about the combobox entries... are you wanting to duplicate the combobox settings from one scene into another?
tescott

Re: Custom property combo definitions + RUBEscript

Post by tescott »

iforce2d wrote:No. I was thinking to keep script influence to things that are actually part of the scene itself. There are some things where it would be useful to have script access outside that scope though. Still thinking on this particular point about the combobox entries... are you wanting to duplicate the combobox settings from one scene into another?
Since there isn't (yet) an export/import feature, I've got a script that creates my custom properties for me. I run that and whatever scene I'm working on then has all the customizations I need.... with the exception of the entries in the various combo boxes.

--tim