Paypal not working?

Report problems here (or use the built-in feedback dialog in the editor)
kpchua

Paypal not working?

Post by kpchua »

I'm trying to buy a license but paypal says: "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Google says it may be something wrong with your setup or something wrong on paypal's end. I'll keep trying, but if you fix it please let me know
iforce2d
Site Admin

Re: Paypal not working?

Post by iforce2d »

This 10486 error happens occasionally, without any clear reason. I have not altered my setup for many months, and somebody else was able to purchase a few hours after your attempt. In previous cases, the people who had this problem were able to successfully purchase when they tried again a few days later. Sorry for the bother!
vektorSpace

Post by vektorSpace »

Hi iForce2d,

I'm having the same problem. I have been trying to purchase a license for sometime now, I keep getting this error:

"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologise for the inconvenience."

Please help me solve this problem. Is there any other way to make a payment to you?

-V
iforce2d
Site Admin

Post by iforce2d »

Hi V

Unfortunately there is not much I can add to what I've mentioned above, and the line "try again later" in the PayPal error really does seem to be the only advice for this problem. So far everyone who has encountered this has managed to pay a day or two afterwards. You could try sending a direct PayPal payment to iforce2d@gmail.com but given that the issue seems to be on the paying side rather than my side, I doubt it would help any.